Snap-On 1hp Cutoff Tools
Service technicians who have a heavy work load of cutting jobs need to look no further than the new Snap-on 1hp cutoff tools.
The three-inch (PT430) and four-inch angle (PT490) cutoff tools have many similar features, including:
- Powerful thermally balanced air motor cools internal parts and tool surface
- Double bearings for smooth operation
- Built-in speed regulator for easy adjustment
- Rear-diffused exhaust directs exhaust away from work area
- Paddle-style trigger/safety lever for easy operation
- Precision machined steel end plates
- Adjustable wheel guard so tool can be used at any angle
For heavy duty jobs, the PT490 four-inch angle cutoff tool is the choice, featuring an instinct side handle for increased leverage and a steel angle head with heavy duty spiral bevels gears for tool longevity.
Contact: www.snapon.com/powertools; (877) 762-7664).