DICK CEPEK RADIAL F-C II
With it’s unique “hybrid” design between an all-terrain and mud terrain, the Radial F-C II has proven to be a real “Any Terrain” radial.
This is one tough tire! Specialty Light Truck (SLT) Sizes Feature 3-Ply Sidewalls with crossply technology for better handling, increase puncture and tear resistance at the sidewall, and better towing capabilities.
- Advanced Radial Construction for High Mileage & Smooth Ride
- Built on a Mud Tire Carcass which Provides an Extra Deep Tread for a Longer Lasting Tire and Higher Load Ratings
- Self Cleaning Tread with “Stone Kickers” for Offroad Traction
- Extra Wide Footprint for Better Traction and Even Wear
- Trademark “DC” Sidebiters® For Added Traction & Protection
- Siped Tread Lugs for Better Grip on Smooth Surfaces and Ice
- Specialty Light Truck (SLT) Sizing Features 3-ply Sidewalls with Cross-ply Technology for Better Handling, Increased Puncture and Tear Resistance at the Sidewall, and Better Towing Capabilities
- High Load Ratings on (SLT) Sizing for Greater Towing Capabilities
Currently being run on the Big Boss project Ram 2500 4×4 diesel mounted on Dick Cepek Torque wheels.