Prolong Engine Treatment
Prolong Engine Treatment is formulated with Prolong’s AFMT™ advanced technology to treat the metal surfaces of both gasoline and diesel fueled engines.
As motor oil is pumped through the engine, Prolong Engine Treatment molecules interact with all of the metal surfaces, chemically bonding to create a protective layer that reduces damaging friction and heat. Temperature reduction is especially important in today’s smaller import and compact engines that tend to run hotter.
Prolong Engine Treatment is particularly effective under extreme pressure conditions, in the very areas of your engine where severe metal-to-metal contact squeezes motor oil out and away.
Prolong Engine Treatment adheres to metal surfaces in the engine, which means Prolong is working to protect your engine even when the motor oil is not yet fully circulating.
Unlike other engine treatments on the market, Prolong Engine Treatment does not contain any solid particles such as PTFE resins, ‘molys’, zinc, copper or graphite.
There is simply no other product that works as well as Prolong to reduce friction and heat in your vehicle’s engine. Contact: www.prolong.com; 800.540.582
- Reduces harmful friction and excessive heat in both gasoline and diesel-fueled engines
- Formulated with AFMT™ (Anti-Friction Metal Treatment) advanced technology
- Helps protect the engine in the event of oil or coolant loss
- Helps restore engine efficiency to optimize fuel economy
- For both new and older, high-mileage vehicles