Easy Apply Floor Epoxy
Rhino Linings Now Available For Shop/Home/Garage Floors
If you love your Rhino truck bed liner and would like to coat more of your world with a durable surface treatment, the company is now making epoxy floor treatments for garages and shops. The new family of Rhino floor treatments can be applied by spray, brush, roller, squeegee or trowel. They include:
- Rhino 450: a structural epoxy gel for structural restoration of deteriorated concrete surfaces, patching and repairs.
- Rhino 1501: a clear, water based, two part epoxy coating.
- Rhino 2300: a clear or pigmented, 100 percent solids epoxy coating.
- Rhino 9300: Cross-linked, novolac 100 percent solids, self-leveling coating.
- Rhino 9700: Cross-linked, novolac coating suitable for vertical applications.
- Fast Floor: a two-component, rapid curing, hybrid polyurea coating system designed as a decorative yet durable coating for residential garage floors.