The Bone features a uniquely shaped body which cradles the user between the wheels only an inch or so above the ground. The big, easy-rolling wheels are positioned outboard to provide a strong, stable working platform that can’t tip or flip the user. The rib-reinforced body is molded of a state-of-the-art, engineering grade co-polymer that resists the effects of common solvents, so cleaning is quick and easy at the end of the job. The smooth, comfortable one-piece design has no cracks, corners or other pinch points, and the outboard wheel pods prevent tipping and flipping.
The Bone body is a patented design which allows the use of large diameter wheels with specially formulated tires that roll easily over all sorts of obstacles. The wheels are fastened to the creeper body with four 5/16-inch diameter through bolts so they can’t pull tear out or break off in any common use situation.
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- Made in the USA
- 5 1/8-inch diameter 1-inch wide wheels
- Custom designed wheels with soft, grippy TPE tires
- 130 pound rating per wheel
- 1 3/4-inch ground clearance, one of the lowest creepers on the market
- Four 5/16-inch bolts fasten plate
- Winged design adds style to function
- High strength polypropylene copolymer
- Extremely comfortable
- 300 pound capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off
- Won’t tip, flip, or pinch
- Item Number 6031
- Weight – 18 pounds
- Dimensions 47-inch long x 25 1/2-inch wide x 6 1/4-inch high
- Suggested Retail Price $146.95
Click here for warranty information.