The Snap-on CT4410A 14.4 volt 3/8-inch Drive Cordless Impact provides the performance and precision needed to make a big impact on the job. With 230 feet/pounds of bolt breakaway torque and 150 feet/pounds of maximum torque, the CT4410A gives you the power and productivity you demand, all from the palm of your hand.
Some of the key features and benefits of the CT4410A 14.4 volt 3/8-inch Drive Cordless Impact, which comes with two high capacity 14.4 volt batteries, a charger and blow molded case, include:
- Patented heavy duty impact mechanism delivers power and durability when removing stubborn fasteners
- Heat-treated alloy gears provide strength and durability, meaning less chance of breakage
- One-handed forward/reverse switch lets user easily switch directions, getting the job done quicker
- Over-sized trigger has variable speeds for precise control
- Patented dual-rail, slide-on battery pack with self-aligning terminal block provides longer battery terminal life
- Glass-filled nylon housing is durable, making for a longer tool life
- Cushion mounted motor reduces vibration, leading to less user fatigue
- Air flow system keeps the motor cooler
- Motor screen helps keep dirt and debris out of motor
- Heavy duty ball bearing motor
- 5.0 Amp hour charger for rapid charging
Customers can find out more about Snap-on’s CT4410A 14.4 volt 3/8-inch Cordless Impact by contacting their participating Snap-on franchisee or representative, visiting www.snapon.com or by calling toll free 877-SNAPON-4 (877-762-7664).