Maintaining a vehicle’s computer settings is a challenge when you have to disconnect the 12-volt battery for service. The new Snap-on Soft-Sided Memory Saver (EESM500) is designed to preserve the vehicle’s on-board computer settings while service is being performed.
The features and benefits of Snap-on’s Soft-Sided Memory Saver (EESM500) include:
- 12-volt power to the vehicle’s computer system, saving settings such as radio, seat position, DTC’s, keyless entry and more
- Two ways to connect: built-in 42-inch OBDII cable or 12-volt accessory plug – both store neatly and conveniently
- Soft-side case designed to prevent scratching or denting vehicle’s interior and console like a traditional unit’s hard-plastic housing
- Non-skid bottom will not slip and helps protect vehicle surfaces
- Informative and intelligent LED control panel
- On/off switch ensures unit is off for storage and transport
- Wall charger included to keep the internal battery ready
- Lightweight soft-side case is easy to carry and store
- Warning: Not to be used during air-bag service
Click here for more information.