Snap-on developed a three-pack (PWCS7PK) of their wire stripper/crimper/cutter (PWCS7) so customers could get multiple tools for wire at a great price.
The Snap-on wire stripper/crimper/cutter features and benefits include:
- Compact design is ideally suited for work in confined area such as under dash or within electrical service enclosures
- Wire cutter and crimper are in front of pivot for maximum ease-of-use when reaching into tight places
- Additional second cutter can be found on inner handle surface
- Serrated gripping nose for bending, pulling and shaping of wire
- Precision-ground stripping holes allow easy removal of insulation on 12, 14, 16, 18 and 20 gauge wire
- Heavy cast construction is sturdier than some competitors’ stamped models
- Crimps insulated and bare wire connectors
- Natural steel finish features a tough protective clear coating to help protect against corrosion
- Cushion grips provide comfort and control
Customers can find out more about Snap-on’s wire stripper/crimper/cutter three-pack and other Snap-on tools by visiting www.snapon.com.