Must Have Tool: Snap-on Ratcheting Extension/Speeders
Torque. Speed. Control. You get all three and more with Snap-on’s new 3/8-inch drive Ratcheting Extension/Speeders.
These durable and easy-to-use extensions are a “must have” and are great time savers if you are looking to increase productivity.
The Snap-on 3/8-inch drive Ratcheting Extension/Speeders come in two sizes: three inches (FXKR3) and six inches (FXKR6).
The features and benefits of the FXKR3 and the FXKR6 include:
- Control: one hand operation with built-in forward/reverse lever activated with a simple thumb movement so user can sense how much force is needed to snug fasteners; knurled shaft provides precise fingertip control and ease of turning even with oily fingers, minimizing damage to composite parts and mounts
- Speed: allows the technician to simply spin the shank to quickly turn a fastener
- Access: eliminates the issue of swing arc that affects ratchets
- Flexibility: can be used by itself as an extension/speeder or with a ratchet as a standard extension
- Reliability: machined from a single piece of alloy steel for robust performance; 72-tooth, dual pawl design provides smooth, reliable operation and the strength of Dual 80 Technology
Customers can find out more about the Snap-on Ratcheting Extension/Speeders by contacting their participating Snap-on franchisee or representative, visiting www.snapon.com; 877-762-7662