- 48 mm motor has larger brushes that provide higher energy density for better motor efficiency and longer brush life
- Brushes are held in cages so they are unsusceptible to failure by dislodging
- Powerful rare earth magnets provide reduction of operating current (amps) for reduced motor heat which translates to extended tool use, extended motor life and increased battery capacity
- Gearbox has been upgraded with spacers that reduce endplay, wobble and run-out
- Redesigned internal mechanism provides higher spindle lock torque (500 in.lbs.)
- Withstands braking torque to allow the use of a metal chuck
Stainless steel screen
- Protects the motor from debris and metal chips
- Allows the tool to be used in the extremely harsh, dirty work environments without failure from contamination
Precision steel sleeve chuck
- Has external steel sleeve to withstand abuse
- Drilling accuracy is easy because the chuck is engineered, manufactured and tested with very strict run-out requirements
- Carbide jaws provide over 250 in. lbs. of gripping torque
Customers can find out more about these Snap-on’s 14.4 Volt Cordless Drill (CDR4450) by contacting their participating Snap-on franchisee or representative, visiting www.snapon.com/powertools or by calling toll free 877-SNAPON-2 (877-762-7662).
Snap-on Tools is a subsidiary of Snap-on Incorporated, a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, diagnostics and equipment solutions for professional users. Product lines include hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions which are used by technicians and professionals at vehicle dealerships and repair centers and in the marine, power sports and aviation industries. Snap-on Tools is one of the largest non-food franchise companies in the world, selling its products and services through franchisee, company-direct, distributor and Internet channels. Snap-on Incorporated, which was founded in 1920, is a $2.6 billion, S&P 500 company located in Kenosha, Wis. with operations throughout the world. For additional information, visit www.snapon.com.