Fill-Rite FR1210C fuel transfer pump
Moving fuel quickly and safely from the 75-gallon UWS refuel tank in the bed of our Project super Crew F-250 to a piece of equipment requires a good 12-volt transfer pump.
That’s why Truck Supply & Oufitters suggested we use the 15gpm Fill-Rite 1210C Fuel Transfer Pump ($300) for our needs.
The FR1210C utilizes an explosion proof, UL/cUL listed 1/4-hp motor with permanent magnet and ball bearings. It uses a heavy-duty switch with thermal overload protection and junction box.
The iron motor incorporates an automatic bypass valve with a built-in strainer to the 12-foot hose with a manual nozzle. A static ground wire and battery cable handle the electrical load.Pump self-primes to 15 feet.
- Explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor with permanent magnet and ball bearings
- Heavy-duty switch, thermal overload protection and junction box
- Heavy-duty battery cable
- Iron rotor
- Automatic bypass valve
- Built-in strainer
- 12′ (3.7m) hose with static ground wire
- Manual nozzle with nozzle boot that protects against dirt and contamination
- 2″ threaded base for tank openings
- Corrosion-Proof adjustable section pipe
- Machined carbon vanes
- Pump may be padlocked
- No foot valve required
- Rain proof
Contact: Fill-Rite; (260) 747-7529