Whelen R2LPPA Responder Mini Lightbar
The Whelen’s Responder LP Series Mini Lightbar R2LP Series ($375) mounted on the roof of Project Super Crew is a low profile,mini-lightbar that provides all the high performance LED warning and signalling benefits in a smaller size that fits all your special applications.
Six Super-LED modules are housed in a rugged polycarbonate base are built to take the roughest conditions and long hours you face.
Responder Minis are road tested,vibration and moisture resistant and use much lower current than other warning lights.
Put a Responder LP to work on your utility,security,fleet,construction or public works vehicle. (We used an Acari RTM platform to mount the light bar.)
- Class 1, SAE J845 Certified
- 100,000 hour rated life
- 6 Super-LED modules:choose from Conical (CON3™) modules(R1LP Series) or Linear-LED®modules (R2LP Series)
- Built-in electronic flasher with 30 Scan-Lock™flash patterns plus 4 simulated rotating patterns (permanent mount versions only)
- ActionScan™default flash pattern
- Permanent mount includes 6″ pigtail; magnetic mounts include 10′ straight cord with cigar plug with On/OFF and pattern control switch
- Polycarbonate dome with smooth exterior will not gather dirt and dust
- 12 VDC
- 6.0 amp draw (peak), 2.4 amp draw (avg)
- 17″ L x 6 5/16″ W x 2 7/8″ H
Contact: Whelen Engineering, Inc; 860-526-9504