Hutchen trailer subframe/suspension
The Hutch 9800 Series of heavy-duty trailer slider systems can fit your requirements for a standard 49″ tandem axle or a widespread axle application. Overall subframe heights from 8 1/2″ to 10 1/2″ deep, combined with our Hutch 9700 Series suspension, results in a wide variation of mounting heights and weight capacities up to 25,000 lbs/axle.
Our Hutch EZ-PULL pin release system comes standard on the 9800 Series, but the Hutch P3 air-actuated system is available as an option.
Eight models within this line include the 9801, 9811, 9802, 9812, 9821, 9822, 9831 and 9832 – each with its own set of features, various widths, and body rail lengths up to 328″, so that our Hutch 9800 family of sliders can meet your specific needs.
Our versatile line of 9800 Series Trailer Sliders offers:
- Full-length slider pads are made from UHMW material
- Symmetrical crossmembers for more uniform stress distribution
- Side rails made from high-strength, low-alloy steel
- “Slot welding” keeps edges of side rails and crossmembers weld-free
- Pre-punched holes for easy air line access
- Spring loaded, forged 1 5/8″ lock pins ensure secure slider placement
- High-strength hold down clips front and rear help ensure slider retention and control during repositioning
- Various axle configurations with single, 2, 3, 6, 7 or 8 leaf springs for wide variety of options
- Low-profile body rails in material thickness of .232″ or .275″
- Holes punched in 4″ increments for precise variations in vehicle weight distribution