The Tilt-A-Hitch allows you to use your jack to safely and easily tilt your trailer to any desired angle, while safely secured. According to the manufacturer the Tilt-A-Hitch ($140) turns any trailer into a tilting trailer to make loading mowers, ATVs, cars, and other low-clearance equipment and vehicles easier, faster and safer.
- The Tilt-A-Hitch has met or exceeded the requirements for a class 4 (6-10,000 lbs GVWR) Weight Carrying Hitch in accordance with Society of American Engineers J684 test and the Vehicle Equipment Safety Commision Regulation V-5 test.
- It is approved for an 8000 lb. towing capacity.
- It is built to last and is quality constructed of over 32 pounds of heavy steel.
- The Tilt A Hitch has a beautiful black powder coat finish.
- The Tilt A Hitch can also function as a load leveling Hitch, by choosing one of 12 different pin positions.
- Mounts to a standard 2″ reciever
- Works on any ball-mount trailer
Tilt-A-Hitch; (618) 616-1790