BFGoodrich rugged terrain T/A tire is designed for light truck and sport utility vehicle drivers looking to upgrade to a tire with aggressive off-road looks combined with low rolling resistance, reduced noise and year-round traction. The tire is offered in 36 sizes ranging from 15 to 20 inches in diameter, including LRE-rated sizes to provide drivers with additional load-carrying capacity.
BFGoodrich’s “hybrid” tire category – a tire with off-road looks and a smooth ride on-road – has continued to grow and evolve. The BFGoodrich rugged terrain T/A tire is loaded with innovative tread design features that make it one of the most capable and versatile tires available.
Additional performance features for the BFGoodrich rugged terrain T/A tire include:
- Noise-reducing tread design features: Enables a quiet and comfortable ride.
- Two large circumferential grooves: Evacuates water for increased hydroplaning resistance.
- An aggressive tread design: New BFGoodrich tire mold technology allows the tread to wrap around and continue down the tire sidewall, resulting in a bold look with enhanced off-road traction.
- Tread-clearing elements: Ejects gravel and mud in light off-road environments.
- Equal Tension Containment System (ETEC System): A proprietary BFGoodrich Tires technology that delivers toughness for all terrains.