Knaack and Weather Guard’s redesigned Hi-Side truck boxes deliver security and durability for those who need easy access to tools and equipment. The boxes have a gutter design that channels rain and snow off the box to keep contents dry. A Drill-Resistant Lock Core keeps the box contents secure against theft and vandalism, and a top-mounted removable parts bin improves organization.
The truck boxes also feature adjustable Tool-Less Quick Release doors that open from 90 to 180 degrees, allowing unrestricted access to tools and equipment. Stainless steel aircraft style cables unhook quickly and easily, and an attachment point has been added to the rear of the box for tool lockdown.
- Heavy duty three-point latching system for theft resistance
- Stainless steel D-handles for easy opening
- Extra wide picture frame opening
- Adjustable leg mounting
- Customizable mounting points
- Heavy duty steel or diamond plate aluminum construction
- Armor Tuf powder coat paint.
The boxes fit most truck makes and models from 45 1/2 to 96 1/4 inches in length, and 5.66- to 11.8-cubic-feet capacities. Larger sizes are available.