Women’s Frosty Forest™ Parka
When trudging up the mountain in the middle of a cold snap, you require a killer performance parka like this one: it’s super warm, breathable and it won’t weigh you down. 700-fill goose down insulates you from arctic air, and an Omni-Heat® thermal reflective lining provides revolutionary heat retention while still promoting breathability.
The Frosty Forest is constructed from a cool matrix textural fabric with Omni-Tech® waterproof-breathability and full seam sealing to keep you dry in the soggiest conditions. This jacket’s extreme warmth comes from the amazing 3-point Interchange liner. Sporting sleek fabric and baffling lines, the liner cuts a pretty profile when worn alone and is super light and packable. Underarm zips on the shell correspond with those on the liner, so you can get full venting power, even when layered up. The attached, adjustable storm hood features a bonded brim that keeps clear of your line of vision while protecting your face from driving snow. Interior comfort cuffs provide a great fit, while thumbholes up the security factor. Zip-closed hand pockets, a mesh goggle pocket, and security pockets stash all your stuff securely.
Available from Columbia Sportswear or other outdoor retailers.
- Fabric: Shell: 10% nylon dobby. Lining: 100% nylon taffeta, 100% polyester, 57% recycled polyester/43% polyester mesh, 100% polyester tricot. Liner: 100% polyester. Lining: 100% polyester. Insulation: 90% goose down/10% feather
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective
- Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable and fully seam sealed
- 3-point Interchange system
- Underarm venting
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Waterproof zip-closed pockets
- Drop tail
- Security and mesh goggle pockets
- 700 fill power down, liner insulation
- Comfort cuffs with thumbholes
- Center back length: 28”