John Deere Gator™ XUV Series
The Gator™ XUV Series by John Deere are the fastest, most powerful Gator™ UVs yet. The headline act: The 37.2 kW (50-hp) 825i, with the most advanced engine in its class, with 3-cylinders and dual overhead cams. Then there’s the 855D model, the fastest diesel Gator™ XUV ever made, and the 625i, with exclusive power management. Every vehicle in this trifecta features an advanced performance suspension, Deluxe Cargo Box with the highest capacity in its class, and the real-world engineering that makes a John Deere, a John Deere.
The available models include the Gator™ XUV 625i Utility Vehicle with the 17.2 kW (23-hp) Kawasaki® petrol EFI high performance engine, the Gator™ XUV 825i Utility Vehicle with the 37.2 kW (50-hp) Chery® Dual Overhead Cam (DOHC) petrol engine, plus the XUV 855D Utlity Vehicle with the 18.4 kW (24.8-hp) Yanmar® diesel high performance engine.
- Available in petrol or diesel engines for incredible performance, ranging from 17 to 37 kW (23-50-hp)
- Travel speeds range from 50-70 km/h – the fastest Gator™ UVs ever built
- Totally redesigned long-travel suspension (8-in. front and 9-in rear)
- Custom engineered shocks, together with 11-in of ground clearance
- Its On-demand “true” 4WD system strikes the perfect balance for manoeuvrability and traction
- High 635 kg payload capacity – including 91 kg operator, 91 kg passenger, and 454 kg in the cargo box
- A 0.46 cubic metre capacity box is suitable for a standard size pallet or can be converted to a flat-bed
- 20 tie-down points make securing cargo effortless
- A pick-up style tailgate and standard gas assist make dumping rock, gravel and other tough loads a cinch