SEA-DOO RXT®-X™ aS™ 260
With tons of race-inspired features and advanced technologies, this machine was built to break records. A manually Adjustable Suspension (aS) makes rough waters purely subjective.
- X-Steering with A.E.S (Adjustable Ergonomic Steering). The only fully adjustable handlebar in the industry. With A.E.S the rider can adjust the handlebar width and grip for a fully customized ride.
- X-Coloration seat. Race-inspired designed for comfort and great looks providing seating for three.
- AS (Adjustable Suspension). Allows the hull to move independently of the upper deck isolating rider and passenger from the impact of rough water. Manual compression damping adjustment via the nitrogen remote reservoir into the glove box. Suspension spring can also be easily adjusted with tools under the seat.
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system The world’s only on-water braking system, iBR lets you stop up to 100 feet sooner than any other watercraft. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Reboarding platform with rear storage. Easy access to battery, fuses and storage.
Starts at: $15,999 US