All-New 350 4×4 is Arctic Cat’s Value-Priced Leader
With the introduction of the all new 2011 350 4×4, Arctic Cat expects to own one of the best selling segments in the industry. At $5,499, the 350 is the best value 4×4 in the Arctic Cat line-up, but retains more full-size features than its competitors.
The newly styled bodywork is an obvious upgrade that calls attention to the 350’s sculpted fenders, headlights and grille—still narrow enough to maneuver through the tight woods, but protects you from mud and water spray. Integrated full-length plastic floorboards enhance sure-footed traction. The seat is low for increased comfort and rider control, while the handlebars aid in steering precision and comfortable ergonomics.
The heart of the 350 is powered by the overachieving single-cylinder, air/oil cooled 366cc four-stroke that resided in the popular 2010 366 SE. Combined with an automatic transmission and lightweight chassis, the all-new 350 is an unstoppable force of fun.
The ultra-tough chassis is feather-weight with dual A-arm fully independent rear suspension (FIS) and double A-arm front, with preload adjustable shocks and 7 inches of suspension travel. Ground clearance is 10 inches which coupled with 24-inch front and rear Kenda tires on 12-inch rims give riders the confidence to tackle any terrain.
Standard equipment includes enlarged front rack to compliment the new bodywork and the rear SpeedRack offers dozens of accessory attachment options. A 2-in. “automotive style” receiver hitch, digital instrument pod and Start-In-Gear capability complete the package.
350 4×4 Leading Features:
- Duramatic Automatic Transmission, with dynamic engine braking and long-life maintenance-free belt.
- Only machine in class using hydraulic self cleaning, front and rear disk brakes vs. competitors’ drum brakes.
- CVT is fully sealed with special venting designed to keep dirt, mud and water out.
- Air/oil-cooling system with high capacity oil cooler.
- 3.1 Gears in the front and rear gear cases help to increase low end torque.
- Seat latch allows easy installation and removal for access to the organized tools beneath the seat.
- Industry-leading true independent suspension. Maintenance-free bushings.
- Kenda tires have been specifically designed for the 350 (24×8-12 front, 24×10-12 rear).
- Single handlebar mounted brake lever operates all wheels with independent rear foot brake.
- Heavy-duty full-length skid plate.
- Digital Gauge.