Bugatech™ Lite Omni-Heat®
Cold, wet feet in the winter are the last thing you want at work or pursuing any outdoor recreational activity.
Columbia Sportswear’s new Bugatech Lite Omni-Heat boots keep your feet warm and dry while being light and comfortable.
Designed with advanced Omni-Heat® technology, this flexible, ultra-light evolution of the Bugaboot is like wrapping your feet in a waterproof space blanket.
The ultra-slim Techlite® shell adds protection in critical areas without sacrificing nimble-footed mobility on snowy terrain.
Made of rugged ballistic waterproof mesh, the upper features protective Thermoplastic support panels for added stability in deep-snow conditions, while Omni-Heat technology reflects natural body heat back into the boot.
A Thinsulate® lining with additional underfoot insulation adds even more warmth, keeping feet comfortable all the way down to -25º below zero. Completing this high-performance package is an Omni-Grip® outsole with lugged traction patterns for outstanding grip in any winter wonderland. Available from Columbia Sportswear or other outdoor retailers.
- Waterproof ballistic mesh upper
- Protective Thermoplastic support panels
- Omni-Heat technology reflects body heat for added warmth
- 200g Thinsulate with added underfoot insulation
- Contour Comfort® 1D footbed with AgION® anti-odor treatment provides cushioned comfort and support
- Zonal Techlite lightweight shell provides warmth and moisture control in critical areas around the foot
- Omni-Grip outsole with lugged traction pattern
- Weight: Size 9, 1/2 pair=1lb. 6oz/635g