Columbia Carabineer II Parka
This super-lightweight yet warm down parka is a study in both technology and value, making it perfect for those who work and play in the outdoors.
The Carabineer II keeps the pounds down with a sleek 2.5-layer shell and a 700-fill goosedown insulated liner.
Despite its ultralight weight, it’s a master heat retainer thanks to Omni-Heat® thermal reflective technology.
An attention-grabbing jacket in its own right, the liner also features Omni-Shield® advanced repellency to keep you dry from trail to slope to campfire.
It’s armed with Omni-Tech® waterproof breathability, and every seam is sealed against the outer elements.
Barely-there security pockets at chest and lower torso feature Invizzip™ technology for cleaner, more refined style.
Underarm vents can be zipped open to disperse excess heat. Also, down makes this jacket extremely packable, just roll it up into a pint-sized package and slip it the side pocket of your backpack. Get it at Columbia Sportswear or other outdoor retailers.
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- Boosts heat retention by 20% on average
- Dot lining provides heat retention while maintaining a high level of breathability to reduce excess heat and moisture
- Metallic nature neutralizes static buildup
- Omni-Shield™ advanced repellency liner
- Zip-in Interchange system
- Underarm venting
- 700 fill power down insulation
- Pocket features Invizzip™
- Zip-closed pockets
- Security pocket
- Goggle pocket
- Shell: 100% nylon 2.5 L enthuse ripstop
- Lining: 57% recycled polyester/ 43% polyester mesh
- Liner: 100% Tactel® nylon ripstop
- Lining: 100% polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 90% goose down/10% feather