2011 Arctic Cat Prowler 700 HDX redesigned from the ground up to be a comfortable all work, all play side-by-side
The 2011 Arctic Cat Prowler 700 HDX Side-By-Side is a contractors dream ride — for both work and recreation.
It has been designed from the ground up, starting with the 85″ wheelbase that provides an industry-leading ride capable of a 1,500-lb. payload.
The Prowler HDX has several new defining features tomake your work more pleasurable.
The all-new 2-in-1 cargo box with 1,000-lb. box capacity and multiple tie-down options is a hauler’s dream; it’s wide enough to carry a wooden pallet, and whether you need box sides or a flatbed to contain it, the HDX can transform in a matter of minutes with detachable bed sides.
The cab of the Prowler HDX has been redesigned with comfort and space in mind. A 40/20/40 seat delivers comfortable, sculpted seating for three occupants. The dashboard houses a fresh digital gauge package with an all-new dash-mounted shifter that has Park, Low, High, Neutral and Reverse.
Electronic Power Steering (EPS)—new to the Prowler HDX for 2011—and a five-position tilt-steering column enhance the HDX’s industry leading handling.
Arctic Cat’s Variable Assist EPS allows steering assistance to the HDX before it even starts to move at idle. This is a huge benefit to conserving the riders input energy when in 4WD, especially when the differential lock is engaged.
Arctic Cat EPS reduces the torque necessary to steer the HDX when changing direction with loaded cargo box or navigating tough obstacles like rocks, deepmud or logs.
The torquey, 700 H1 EFI engine puts power to the ground via the front and rear fully independent suspension. The double-A-arm design have 10″ of suspension travel and 10″ of ground clearance.
Fox FLOAT® Air Assist shocks complete the HDX suspension, combining FLOAT Air Technology with a coil-over spring for increased load capability. Under heavy load conditions the FLOAT Air Assist allows the vehicle’s load requirement to be easily adjusted by simply adding air pressure to the FLOAT air chamber. During normal conditions the coil takes over as the main spring.
New features for 2011
- All-new chassis with 85″wheelbase (10″ longer than 700 XTX)
- 118″ overall vehicle length
- Electronic Power Steering with Variable Assist and 5-position tilt steering
- Redesigned cab with 40/20/40 sculpted seating for three occupants
- 41″L x 55″Wx 10″D tilting cargo box with 1,000-lb. cargo capacity
- Multiple tie-down areas and detachable bedsides
- 30 percent more cargo box volume than the competition
- Spacious left-and right-sidewheelwell storage compartments
- Park-In-Gear feature with dashboard-mounted shifter
- Fox FLOAT Air-Assist shocks
- 14-in. aluminum wheels rated for heavy-duty hauling
- Tungsten Metallic
- Advantage Timber Camo
P RO W L E R 7 0 0 H D X LEADING F EATUR E S
- 695cc, SOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled enginewith EFI
- 1,000-lb. box payload capacity
- 1,500-lb. payload capacity
- 2,000-lb. towing capacity
- 2-in. front and rear receiver hitches
- 5-position Tilt Steering—lever-activated for easier entry/departure and leg room
- 3-Point Seat belts
- ROPS compliant Rollover Protection System