Ford F-250 front air-locker available from ARB
ARB Air Locker – Ford F-250, 2000- up (Front Axle) Dana 60hd 35 Spline 4.56 Gear Ratio & Up (RD35)
When traction is critical to getting the job done, nothing beats locking differentials — and nothing beats ARB Air Lockers. With the touch of a button the driver can turn the locker on and off in the blink of an eye, giving complete traction control.
Now Super Duty owners can run a full-locking differential in the front axle with ARB’s new Dana 60 35-spline heavy-duty Air Locker.
With over one hundred part numbers available, ARB offers Air Lockers for practically every off road 4×4 truck on the market.
A relentless commitment to research and design, the use of aerospace grade materials, and an uncompromising approach to manufacturing, have all contributed to the locker’s success in over eighty countries worldwide.
- Provides 100% traction on demand without affecting on road drivability or driveline wear.
- Vastly improved traction means less reliance on momentum, which reduces the likelihood of vehicle damage and environmental impact.
- Easy, convenient operation allows the user to concentrate on the terrain without leaving the comfort and safety of the driver’s seat.
- Ultra durable and extremely strong – only the highest quality materials used in construction.
- Incredibly simple yet effective design that employs minimal moving parts, thereby ensuring maximum reliability.
- Thoroughly tested and proven design – trusted and used in over 80 countries around the world.
- Front and rear Air Lockers available for most makes and models.
- 4WD & 2WD applications.
- Easy installation and maintenance – no special tools, skills or additives required.
- Air Lockers give you the traction you need, when you need it, all at the flick of a switch.
ARB Air Lockers are also available at four-wheel-drive specialty shops around the country.