Introducing Featherlight, the new addition to Hella’s range of LED daytime running light.
Besides the advantages of added safety and low power consumption of LED daytime running light, Hella Featherlight™ is light weight at 150 grams each and has a near zero effect on the performance of a vehicle, making it safe for mounting on plastic trim.
Note to ProPickup readers: These could be used as wide-angle flood, work, or cargo lights on the pickup or trailer just as easily as day-time running lights. Just something to think about.
• Energy efficient LED Daytime Running Lights set the automotive industry benchmark for the lowest power consumption (<2 watts)
• Daytime Running Lights activated when ignition is switched ON for ‘never forget’ safety enhancement
• Automatic switch OFF when headlamps are switched ON (DRL legal requirement)
• Fully Multivolt™ 9-33 volts for installation to 12 or 24 volt systems
• Universal mount suitable for cars and commercial vehicles
• These lights are designed and manufactured in New Zealand for New Zealand’s harsh environmental conditions and to withstand long-term exposure to very high UV levels without fading or embrittlement.
• ADR Compliant
Hella Featherlight part numbers
• 5617 (includes 2 LED lights with professional wiring harness and connectors, universal mounting brackets and full instructions)
• 5617-OE (includes 2 LED lights complete with 2.5m 3 core sheathed cable, universal mounting brackets and full instructions)