Combo ball/pintle Class V hitch fits many trailer towing needs
Gen-Y Hitches’ GH-524 is the newest offering in the company’s coupler line. This Class V model now offers a 15,000 lb. capacity in a 2″ model.
Easily adjust the ball mount/Pintle 7.5″ up or down with the pull of a pin to adapt to virtually any bumper style trailer coupling on the market.
Never mess around with multiple hitches in the back of your truck again. Buy yours today and get the best value in the hitch industry.
The GH-524 features:
- Comes standard with our new Versa-Ball
- Solid steel construction
- Precision milled and drilled
- Works with our new weight distribution system
- 7.5″ drop or rise
- easy one pin adjustment
- includes 2 5/16″, 2″, 1 7/8″ and pintle lock
- Protected with a durable epoxy powder coat
- Call for special colors or custom sizes
This is a class V hitch (2,000 lb tongue weight, 15,000 lb towing) and exceeds SAE-J684 weight testing limits. Lifetime guarantee. Made in the USA.