LEER offers full line of bed toppers and tonneaus for 2015 Colorados, Canyons and F-150s; fleet owners expected to have immediate interest
Delivery of 2015 model Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon and Ford F-150 trucks are in full swing, and fleet owners in the construction and landscaping trades are sure to want options to protect valuables in those trucks’ beds and have cargo management solutions.
As expected, the topper and tonneau manufacturers already have products available. The first in line: LEER.
North America’s leading manufacturer of fiberglass truck caps and tonneaus for more than 40 years has geared up its production and service program to meet the impending needs of commercial customers include telecommunications, cable, maintenance and pest control professionals.
National and regional fleet operators can now purchase these seven new LEER products specifically design for 2015 F-150, Colorado and Canyon pickups:
- 100R cap – a high-value, rugged fiberglass cap for everyday use.
- 100RCC cap – a fiberglass cap with a custom-fit design for the work truck.
- 180 cap – a mid-rise cap with fiberglass construction delivering 20% more storage capacity that a standard cap.
- 180CC cap – a fiberglass cap for the work truck, featuring extra height for additional storage space.
- 550 tonneau – a low-profile fiberglass tonneau.
- 700 tonneau – a fiberglass tonneau designed to accentuate the lines of the pickup.
- DCC cap – an aluminum-framed cap designed for work trucks with sturdy aluminum base rails.