Air N Arc 150
All-in-one welder/generator/air compressor/battery booster from Vanair is designed for light to medium industrial repair
The Air N Arc® 150 is the system to choose when weight is the issue but you still need to have a mobile shop in the bed of the your pickup.
This compact, efficient system’s air compressor utilizes a three-head cylinder design keeps temperatures minimized during constant duty air usage
Meanwhile, the Honda generator on the Big Boss’ Air N arc 150 provides 5,000 watts of juice to run the on-board welder or to power lights and electrical tools. Dead batteries? No problem. Flat tires? No problem. Need an air impact? Covered.
Air N Arc has your job site repairs and needs at your fingertips in a unit designed to be slid into the bed of any full-size pickup.
- Available in either 8 gallon, 30 gallon, or Remote Tank configuration
- Reliable and easy starting Honda & Kohler engines
- Electric start
- Pure Sine generator for safe running of delicate equipment
- Cast iron air pump (3 cylinder head design for better cooling)
- 100% duty cycle high frequency welder
- Amperage and power controls built into welding lead for ease of use
- Two generator system allows multifunction of welder and electric tools
- Auto throttle control
- Braided stainless steel air supply hose
- Integrated lift hook
• Integrated battery tray
Weight (lbs.) 425-465
Engine 13 HP Honda
Compressor Type Reciprocating
Generator Wattage 5,000 watts pure sine power 110V/220V
Welder Amperage 150 amps high frequency DC/CC at 100% duty cycle
Max Pressure (psi) 150
CFM Rating 20 cfm @100 psi Maximum pressure 150 psi
Air Storage Capacity 8 gallon, 30 gallon, or Remote Tank
Drive System Dual V-belt/serpentine
Fuel Capacity (gal) Honda 1.75 Kohler 4.5 or 11.5
Dimensions (8 gal – in.) Honda 17W x 51L x 29H
Product improvement is a continuing goal. Design and specifications are subject to change without notice or obligations.