900DB auxiliary light kit
IPF DUAL BEAM AUXILIARY LIGHT KIT
ARB kit provides 50% increase in low beam output and 50% increase in high beam range
Our early morning hours and late drives home could use more light.
DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT:
Most modern vehicles are equipped with plastic headlamp lenses and a specific bulb style that has no aftermarket support in higher wattage options. Along with these bulbs, most new vehicles are equipped with pulse width modulation systems that limit the amount of power to the headlamps. Sadly, this type of system rules out many forms of aftermarket headlamp upgrade solutions.
The solution, IPF has taken the very successful IPF 7 inch round headlamp and built it into a bolt-on body. The 900DB auxiliary light kit uses a European type beam pattern paired with a powerful 80 watt low beam, 110 watt high beam dual filament H4 bulb giving an outstanding beam combination. Users can expect up to a 50% increase in low beam output and up to 50% increase in high beam range over most factory headlamp systems.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• High performance IPF H4 bulb, 80 watts low beam, 110 watts high beam.
• System gives two switchable beams from one body.
• Full snap together loom with dual mode mouse style switch.
• Hardened glass lens with euro type low beam pattern and long range high beam pattern.
• Corrosion resistant brass rivets and stainless screws with internally reinforced multi directional mounting system.
• Dual color powder coated body.
• High grade black plastic protective covers.
• Two year warranty on the lamps and wiring, 1 year on the bulbs.
• Easy to understand installation and set-up instructions.
• Optional clear hard coat lexan covers available – Part number COVLEX (sold in singles).
• Note: Lights are too powerful to meet DOT regulations.